R & R Products respects your right to privacy when using our website. We collect information about you, our customer, because we want to improve your shopping experience. This information will be used when it’s necessary to contact you about your order. We recognize that we have to keep your information confidential and we will not release it to any third parties without your permission.
When you place an order through the R & R Products website, we collect your contact and financial information. The contact information is used to send you your order. The financial information is used to bill you for your order.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name and address, so that it can’t be read as it travels over the Internet.
If you at any time decide that you do not want to receive any future mailings, simply send an email to [email protected]
Finally, this site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, contact us at [email protected]
Returns: All sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
Damages: Damaged product can be returned for a replacement provided damages are not the result of mishandling by the purchaser.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Rrproducts.ca Web Site (“Site”). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the “Agreement”).
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT RRPRODUCTS.CA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Other Terms and Conditions
- R & R Products is not responsible for typographical errors. R & R Products reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the R & R Products Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- R & R Products reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the R & R Products Store at any time.
- R & R Products may make changes to any products or services offered at the R & R Products Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the R & R Products Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and R & R Products makes no commitment to update the information provided at the R & R Products Store with respect to such products and services.
- R & R Products reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the R & R Products Store, or to any portion of the R & R Products Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the R & R Products Store, or any portion of the R & R Products Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the R & R Products Store, or any portion of the R & R Products Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- R & R Products’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by R & R Products of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between R & R Products and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The R & R Products Store provides access to R & R Products international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross-references to R & R Products products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that R & R Products in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
- The R & R Products Store reserves the right to ask for further identification when processing financial transactions